Hi there! I’m happy to help with any vocabulary-based questions you may have. Feel free to ask me about any words or phrases that you are unsure of and I’ll do my best to provide you with an explanation. Additionally, I can provide you with examples of how to use the words and phrases in a sentence so that you can better understand their meaning. Let me know if I can help in any way!
vocabulary based questions for bank exams
Bank exams often include vocabulary-based questions. To help you prepare, here are some examples of vocabulary questions you may encounter:
What is the definition of the word “diligence”?
Answer: Diligence is the care and attention to detail that one puts into their work.
2. What is the definition of the word “liquidity”?
Answer: Liquidity is the ability of an asset to be easily converted into cash.
3. What is the definition of the word “foreclosure”?
Answer: Foreclosure is a legal process in which a lender seizes and sells a property in order to collect the unpaid debt of the borrower.
Question based on English vocabulary
Hi there! That’s a great question! English vocabulary can be tricky to master, but there are lots of great resources available to help you learn. Have you tried using a dictionary to look up words you don’t know? It’s also a great idea to read books and magazines to expand your vocabulary. You might even try playing online word games to have fun while learning new words! Good luck!
English questions for competitive exams
Here are some example English questions you may encounter on competitive exams:
- Identify the correct spelling of the following word: ‘accommodation’
- Select the correct sentence: ‘I will go to the store tomorrow or ‘I am going to the store tomorrow
English vocabulary pdf for competitive exams
Hi there, I’m glad you’re looking to improve your English vocabulary for competitive exams! Here are some helpful resources that I think you’ll find useful.
- The Cambridge English Vocabulary in Use series is a great place to start. You can find PDFs of their books on their website.
- The Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary has an online version with audio clips and example sentences for each word. You can also download a PDF version of the dictionary.
- The British Council has published a list of the most common words used in English that you can download as a PDF.
- The Academic Word List is a list of the most common words used in academic texts. You can find a PDF version of the list on several websites.
I hope these resources help you on your journey to mastering English vocabulary! Good luck!
English grammar questions and answers for competitive exams pdf
Hi there, I understand that you are looking for English grammar questions and answers for competitive exams. Here is a great resource that you may find helpful: https://www.examupdates.in/english-grammar-questions-and-answers-pdf/. This PDF includes questions and answers on different topics related to English grammar, such as tenses, punctuation, sentence construction, and more. I hope you find this helpful. Good luck with your studies!
English grammar questions and answers for competitive exams quiz
Hi there! Here are a few English grammar questions and answers that could help you with competitive exams quizzes:
Recent English Vocabulary-Based Quiz:-
Totally free of cost English quiz For Railways, Chsl, Cgl, Mts, GD
English Quiz With Answers |English Questions in Competitive Exams 2022-2023
Most Frequently Asked English Questions in Competitive Exams 2022-23
If You love to Travel and visit new destinations you must visit this site for more destinations and explore the word
United States famous locations
Comments on “Vocabulary Based Questions-2023”